2NE1 Left for Singapore


It's hot news Blackjacks, 2NE1 left Seoul, South Korea and they have already landed safely in Changi Airport, Singapore. Rumors had it, they're currently residing at Marina Bay Sands Hotel as they prep for the biggest K-Pop awards event, MAMA 2011. Of course in K-Pop, their artistes are constantly highlighted for their airport fashion which sometimes annoys me really. Personally, overdressing for airport just don't make sense to me. It's the airport like until you arrived at the airport; whether to depart or to land, there's literally nothing to do~ But that's just my opinion. And of course, 2NE1 is hot in the list as they depart for Singapore via Incheon International Airport. The girls again are seen wearing high-end brands and designers.





I love 2NE1, especially their fashion but like I said before sometimes they just miss the mark. CL and Minzy for me look very depressing as I feel like they're literally dressing to go to a funeral. My favorite will be Dara whose sense of style is really growing on me. Bom will almost look extra chic if only she lose the furry bomber jacket. Her whole look for me just screams 'hooker' especially by pairing the jacket with the leopard printed Louboutins. The Chrome Heart tank top and leggings with the denim shorts look good maybe with a simple camel jacket. But who do you think was the best airport fashionista?

Không có nhận xét nào: