Fashion Evolution DIY - Park Bom's "You And I" cupcakes

Hey everyone! Remember those absolutely adorable cupcakes that Park Bom made in her "You And I" MV? Well I thought they were so good, that I decided to make them as a Christmas Special for Big21Fashion (and for my birthday cake :P). If you have absolutely NO IDEA what cupcakes I'm talking about, here they are:


So other than the usual mixing bowls, numerous spoons etc., you will need these:

Piping bag and nozzles & Electric Beater






Instead of creating a cupcake batter from scratch, I decided to save time by buying packet mixtures; also because I wanted to spend more time on the icing.

These exact items may not be found in your store, as they were bought in Aus (my home country^^)

When choosing things to decorate the icing with, I decided just to make them look as similar to Park Bom's ones as possible. But you guys can go nuts! Buy whatever you want :)

I didn't end up using the vanilla essence.Following the instructions on the cupcake mix boxes:



So the icing is kinda straight-forward. You can do what I did and make one big batch of icing and separate them so you can colour and flavour them. I did pink strawberry, white vanilla, yellow lemon, orange orange (>.<") and coconut green. To make the big batch of icing, you will need:
  • 9 tbsp softened butter (but not melted)
  • 2 1/4 cups icing sugar mixture
  • 2 tbsp milk
BEAT WELL~~


To smooth the icing on, a cheese/butter knife is extremely handy ^^,

Also, because washing out the piping bag for every icing colour would be too hassling, I used plastic bags instead so I could just throw it out when finished.

So after a long time of (almost) perfecting the icing, my cupcakes were complete!



HAVE FUN!!! :D:D:D

Không có nhận xét nào: